A Heaven Inspired Gift

My favorite Christmas gift this year was given to me by my husband, Bryan. He ordered a "Heaven Inspired" necklace for me from The Crowning Jewels. These necklaces are like none other.  Once the order is placed and the recipient's first name is given, then the designers take over. They pray and ask God for some encouragement that HE wants to declare over the recipient. Then they create a one-of-a-kind, personalized keepsake. They also write a hand-written note sharing what they heard from the Father. Not only is this gift beautiful, it is FULL of meaning!

When I opened the gift on Christmas morning tears filled my eyes. Out of all the words in the English language, the word engraved for me was, "Life."
I'm not sure a more significant, affirming, confidence-building word could have been engraved.
And they only knew my first name.


The hand-written note is something I was always cherish as well. If you know me and how God has used my story over the past year, you can probably understand why this word and this letter mean so much to me.


This note reminded me that:
-I have been promised abundant life
-Jesus keeps His promises
-God is the Giver of Life
-He is breathing life over dead dreams
-He gave me my dreams 
-He wants to partner with me in my dreams


I was so moved by this gift that I decided to make "life" my word of the year. I have chosen a word for the past several years but had not chosen one yet this year. There is no better word for me as 2020 begins.

Bryan also gave me a Christian planner for Christmas. (For those folks who wonder how I get so much done, its all in the planner! I would get nothing done if I didn't write it down) This planner has a vision board in it. So, I decided to do a study on the word "life" in the Bible and create a vision for 2020 using scriptures containing the word life. God has so much to say about life! He should, since He created it! I'm so glad I wrote all of this down and can look back upon it throughout the year.


Today I am grateful for the special gifts Bryan gave me this Christmas. Both the planner and the necklace will serve as beautiful reminders for me throughout the year. I am also grateful for the words of encouragement God spoke over me through the designers at The Crowning Jewels. I can't adequately explain how special this has been for me. To know that they only had my first name to go on means they truly did hear from the Father about me, because this was the absolutely perfect word for me. It's also feels like a much-needed confirmation that God is pleased with my obedience and willingness to follow Him, to share my abortion story, and to begin a ministry that fights for abundant life for preborn babies and their mothers. 

Our God is still speaking! If we ask Him for encouragement, He will provide it!
 How incredible is that?

Happy New Year!
May your LIFE be full of love and joy this year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes