So Many Birthdays Together!


Today is my hubby's 37th birthday. I've been thinking all day about the many birthdays we've celebrated together. Bryan turned 16 the year we started "dating!" I know that sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I'm not! 

Aren't we cute? Sooo young!!
I think this was 1998

My Senior Prom 2000
Our Wedding, 2004

We used to dream about the day we would get married and have babies! I actually remember a specific conversation when I said, "We only have to wait 8 years until we can get married!" Well, we waited and waited and now I can barely believe all that time has gone by! Things haven't always been perfect but God has brought us so far and blessed us beyond measure. 




Today I am grateful for the many birthdays I've been able to celebrate with Bryan. I've seen him grow into such a wonderful husband and caring father. Every daydream I had as a 16 year old girl, has come true. Now we have 4 little ones that like to help make their Daddy's day special too! Its so much fun to think about where we've been and all that God has given us over the years. I would have never guessed our life together would look like it does, but I wouldn't change a thing!

I am also grateful for Bryan. As every birthday has passed, my life has been filled with more love, joy, and laughter.

 Bryan, I could never express how much I love you and how thankful I am that God placed us together in this crazy life. When other things waver, uncertainties arise, and other people hurt me...you are always there. You truly are my best friend and the love of my life. I am glad our children have you as their Daddy and that I have you to grow old with. I hope your birthday has been wonderful! I love you! 

 "Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." Philippians 1:3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes