Girl Time!

After having 3 boys and being a boymom for 9 years, I have been so super excited about having a little girl! The day I found out that I was expecting a baby girl (and had the DNA proof that it really was a girl) I started day dreaming of the fun things we will do together, just me and my daughter. Today, I got to do the first of those things with Allison!! Today, she got her ears pierced!

My girl and me 

So happy!

Can you see those little diamonds?
Today I am grateful for my beautiful daughter. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my boys and enjoy every minute with them!! But, there is something special about a daughter and I'm so excited to experience so many girly things with her! I am also thankful for the amazing ladies at Merle Norman who worked so diligently to make sure Allison's earrings were placed just perfectly. They pierced both ears at the same time which made it quick and easy. Allison only cried for a brief second and then she was all smiles again. She looks so cute with her diamond earrings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes