Ha, Ha Ha!

I love the quote by Raymond Hitchcock that says, "a man isn't poor if he can still laugh." Its true, isn't it? No matter what is going on in life, laughter is really good medicine. Whether its the worst day of your life or a day full of joy, laughter just feels so good. 

My precious little guys keep me giggling lately! Today I was laughing continually because Dylan kept calling me "Your Highness" in his robotic voice.  Apparently, I have been deemed the Queen of the Robots, according to Dylan. Evan also keeps me chuckling. His laughter is contagious. I dare you to  watch this video and try not to laugh!



Psalm 126:2 says "Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, The Lord has done great things for them." That is how I feel with all this laughing going on around here! God has done great things for us and we have so much to be shouting about! Today I am thankful for these boys and their contagious laughter! We are never poor if we are still able to laugh!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes