The Milk to my Cookies

My husband is always amazing but this past week he has been extraordinary! With me being so sick, in the hospital and now so puny because of surgery, Bryan has taken over all the Mommy responsibilities! He has been cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, grocery shopping, changing diapers, giving baths, making bottles, taking the boys places, and taking care of me. He has always been extremely helpful but lately he has done it all by himself. 

Today, I am thankful for my husband and all he has done for me lately. When we got married 8 years ago, he joyfully said "in sickness and in health" but I'm sure he never imagined he would be taking care of me so much. He does a really good job and doesn't receive nearly enough appreciation. God truly blessed me when He gave me such a wonderful man!



Bryan,
You are the milk to my cookies,
the cheese to my macaroni,
the rock to my roll,
the apple to my pie,
the peanut butter to my jelly,
the ketchup to my fries, 
the key to my lock,
the bubbles to my bath,
the gravy to my mashed potatoes, 
and the icing to my cupcake.

You truly are the better half of me. 
Thank you for loving me and taking such good care of me.
 I love you more than words can ever express. 
I thank God for giving me you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes