Prayer

I had to deal with a somewhat stressful situation today and prayer really helped me through it. When this situation first arose, I immediately prayed over the issue and asked God to help me handle it. As I continued to deal with the problem, I didn't recognize what God was up to but later in the day while talking with someone on the phone, I could sense God's handy work. What would have normally been an all day, nerve-wrecking ordeal was easily worked out and settled. 

Today I am thankful that I can go to my Heavenly Father in prayer and He listens! He cares about what is bothering me and desires for me to call on Him. He wants to help me and loves me no matter what. I am so grateful that the God who created Heaven and Earth takes time to hear my prayers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes