Kick, Kick, Wiggle, Wiggle

This morning Dylan came into my room around 6:30am and climbed into the bed with me. He laid there for a bit and then started rubbing my face. He said "Mommy, where's Evan?" So, I put his little hand on my belly and he felt Evan kick!  Then he yelled "Mommy, I felt him wiggle." It was so cute!

Evan has really started moving the past few weeks! Bryan has been able to feel a lot at night. I get to feel him move all the time which is absolutely wonderful but it is just so precious when Bryan and Dylan get to experience it too. Today I am thankful that my sweet little boy and my husband are getting to feel this miracle moving inside my belly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty from Ashes

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Boys will be boys...