SAHM

Today I am thankful for the ability to be a "SAHM" (stay at home mom)! I truly enjoy spending each day with Dylan, he is such a joy to be around. I could be sent back to work at any time so I just wanted to take the opportunity to share how thankful I am to have these moments with Dylan.

This morning, Dylan climbed into my bed and kissed my belly. Then he said "I love that baby in there!" If I had been at work today I would not have been able to hear my little guy say such a sweet thing!

Dear Precious Heavenly Father, thank you for the moments I get to spend with Dylan. Thank you for opportunity to stay home with him. I pray that this experience will not end any time soon! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes