Laughter

There are few things sweeter than the sound of a child's laughter. This morning Dylan came into our bed and began playing with my eyelids (don't ask me why my eyelids amuse him...haha). He must have enjoyed playing with my eyelids because he was giggling so much! I love hearing his little giggle as well as loud, "stop tickling or I'll pee in my pants" laugh! Hearing him giggle and laugh brings joy to my heart. Today I am thankful for laughter!
If you stop and think about it, laughter is an amazing thing for children and adults! Everyone has a different laugh. Some are squeaky, snorty, or loud and some hardly have a sound at all. Some people laugh easily and some people rarely laugh at all. God was so creative when He created laughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes