"We Just Want To Be Together!"



This morning, as we packed up to head home from our family vacation, Bryan brought up a rolling cart for us to put all of our luggage on. As soon as he entered the room with it, all 4 kids jumped aboard. Somehow this has become a tradition for our vacations! The kids always love riding on the cart. This was Allison's first time and she loved it too! 

Bryan told them to get off because we needed to put the luggage on it and they all protested. Evan said, "We just want to be together! Let's always be together, guys!" They all hugged each other and played some more on the cart, laughing and jumping around. It was like a scene from the Brady Bunch or something. It was the cutest thing! 

I have to admit that my heart swelled with joy as I watched them. This really was the perfect ending to our vacation because it summed it up so well. The kids had so much fun together. The entire vacation was full of laughter and happiness. The older boys included the little kids, Allison kept up with her brothers, they played together non-stop,  they swam together at the beach and the pool, they watched movies together each night, they prayed for one another anytime someone got hurt or felt bad, and they talked with one another as we traveled for 9 hours each way. I'm serious, it was the sweetest thing! I know they won't always get along so well but it was wonderful!

Today I am grateful for the fun time we had together as a family in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. We enjoyed every minute of our vacation. I am also thankful that the kids wanted to spend time together and got along so well. It warms my heart to watch them together, so full of life and love. My prayer is that they'll always enjoy one another's company and want to be together! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes