A Day at the Beach!

Today was Tyson and Allison's first time at the beach! They both had an absolute blast!  In fact, we all had a wonderful time! We spent 4 hours at Santa Lucea Beach, which is absolutely gorgeous. The color of the water is incredible. The beach wasn't crowded at all and there were seashells all over.  

The boys had a terrific time playing in the sand.

Allison loved the beach so much! She never fussed!

We made a make-shift pool for Allison to sit in so she could play in the water and the sand safely. She enjoyed it tremendously. She stayed in her little pool almost the entire time!

Bryan and the boys played in the waves for most of the afternoon. They had such a great time! They didn't even want to take a break for more sunscreen!


Pure Joy! 

I had fun in the waves with my biggest boys too!

Tyson made it his mission to keep Allison's pool full of water! He brought bucket after bucket!

 I had so much fun with my littlest loves today!
 The reason we chose Port St Lucie for our family vacation is because we wanted Tyson and Allison to experience the beach for the first time. We were worried North Carolina beaches might not be warm enough in October so we chose a beach-y area in Florida. It was a great choice! Today's weather was perfect! We weren't hot at all and the water wasn't too cool. There was a delightful breeze too. It was a wonderful day at Santa Lucea beach! 

Today I am grateful for a beautiful day at the beach with my family. I am always amazed by the beauty of the ocean and in awe of God's ability to create something so magnificent, yet still, He cares for little ol' me....That's an amazing thought! I am thankful for the chance to spend some time soaking up the sun with my family and watching the expressions of Tyson and Allison as they saw the ocean for the first time! I am also grateful for the ability to rent our home for the furniture market and go on family vacations 2 times per year. These times together make up some of my favorite memories! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes