Family of 6



We recently added a little high chair on the end of our kitchen table so Allison could start sitting with us. Our table is high with stools so a normal high-chair seat doesn't work. Until now she has been in a stand alone high chair that sits near the table. This new one attaches to the table.  This week is the first time we've had dinner with all 6 of us sitting at the table together. It was just so sweet to have everyone right there, enjoying a meal together. It made my heart so happy! 

Sometimes its the simple, little things that cause gratitude to overflow! Having my family of 6 sitting at our table together seems so ordinary probably but I just couldn't help but think that its the proof of so many answered prayers and God's abundant blessings in our lives! I never dreamed I would have a family large enough to fill up a table with 6 seats. God knew exactly what our family would look like all along. My complete family, a beautiful gift from my Heavenly Father.

Today I am grateful. Period. 
I have so much to be thankful for. 
The picture above represents so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes