Allison's First Tea!

As a Mother's Day celebration, my mom and I like to go to the O'Henry hotel for afternoon tea. It is always so much fun. This year was our first time bringing Allison along. She was absolutely amazed by everything going on. She was such a pleasure to enjoy the afternoon with. She loved the food and  made this tradition so much fun!  

She's ready!!! Doesn't she look pretty in her sundress?

Mommy and Allison, ready for Mother's Day tea!

Allison's first tea!

The tea was wonderful.

The food is always amazing too!

Allison loved the macaroon.

Look at that smile!

Allison loves her Nana!

How big is Allison?
So BIG!

Today I am grateful for fun traditions. My mom and I started going to afternoon tea on Mother's day weekend several years ago. It's always been fun but I have to say, having Allison along this year made it even better! I'm excited about continuing this tradition for years and years to come! I am also thankful for special memories. My mom and I will always remember how special today was! We've waited years to have another girl in the family to bring along so today's tea will be one we're sure never to forget!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes