Sisters!


I didn't grow up with sisters so I've never really known what a sisterly bond is like but over the past 2.5 years, God has given me many beautiful KEEP friends who are so much more than friends! Most of us only see each other one or two times per year but it doesn't matter one bit! We are all working toward a common goal. We aren't competing but instead, pushing one another toward our dreams.  We encourage each other, cheer one another on, challenge each other, and pray for one another. I even got to see 4 of these lovely ladies today at our KEEP Rally!!! Its always so sweet seeing their faces!!

Because of KEEP I've traveled to Dallas, Napa Valley, Charlotte, and Vegas to spend time with these amazing ladies! I've learned so much and had sooooo much fun! In the next year I'll be going to Cabo and Nashville! Not only do I look forward to traveling to new places, I also can't wait to see my friends again! The laughter, the tears, the connection...its is something that really can't be explained.









Today I am grateful for my KEEP sisters. I know I always say this but its true...I didn't even realize that I needed this in my life but God did! He blessed me abundantly by placing KEEP Collective in my life and one of the best parts is my KEEP sisters! These friendships are priceless! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes