3 months old!

Believe it or not, its been 3 months since this little lady made her entrance into the world!!! I seriously cannot wrap my mind around the fact that 3 months have already passed!! Allison has changed so much!! She is a wiggle worm and super alert. She has such a sweet personality and is very easy-going. She loves her brothers like crazy and smiles every time she sees them! She enjoys laying flat on the bed or couch and kicking her legs like crazy! She gets a whole of attention (I'm sure that's a shock!) and she loves every minute of it!


That little smirk.....
Laughing at one of her brothers!

 Today I am grateful for this little 3 month old spark plug!! She has added so much fun and excitement to our home! She is pure joy! I honestly cannot believe she is already 3 months old. Time is flying by. I'm thankful for every moment we have together as a family!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes