Dancing For Joy!!

Tonight while trying to put the boys to bed, I noticed that Evan was dancing all over his room. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm dancing for joy! This has been the best day ever!" When he said his bedtime prayers he told God thank you, for letting him give his life to Jesus and that he was able to be baptized today!!

I agree with Evan! Today really was a wonderful day! I cried so many tears of joy as I watched my sweet Evan get baptized. At HopeCity we celebrate as baptisms take place! It is a special occasion! Music is playing, everyone is singing, and there are so many shouts of praise! 22 people were baptized this morning and it was incredible!

Look at the excitement on his face!







We celebrated with lunch at Ham's after church.
His special cake says, "Jesus Loves You Evan!"

My sweet boy and me!!! I'm so proud of him!


Today I am grateful that Evan has recently given his life to Jesus and was able to participate in Believer's Baptism. As his mommy, I have prayed and prayed for this....for his walk with Jesus to begin at a young age so that he can always know the Father's love for him. Watching my children be baptized has proven to be one of the most amazing things I've seen. My heart is just so full of joy and gratitude! I am also thankful for a church family who celebrates with us! Hearing their shouts and cheers as my boy was baptized was incredible! God truly blessed us by placing our family at HopeCity!

"You were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes