Maternity Photos!

I am sooooo excited to share these gorgeous maternity photos made by my sweet friend, Sarah Hurley. I am thrilled with the way they turned out! If you had seen how my kids acted while we did the photo shoot, you'd understand why I'm so thrilled...hahaha! Sarah did an amazing job. I love how she captured our little family as we wait on Allison to join us.
















Today I am thankful for this sweet season of life. This is going to be our last baby so this time is very special to us. I'm trying to enjoy these last days carrying Allison in my womb. These pictures capture the excitement my kids are experiencing and the joy that we all feel about our newest family member. I am also grateful for Sarah's talent and the pictures she was to give us. I am so happy with them! I can't to print some for Allison's baby book!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes