Complete...

The past two days have been absolutely amazing! God blessed us with a daughter!! We've know for a while that our fourth child would be a girl but since we were told the same thing with Tyson, we had a hard time believing it until we saw it with our own eyes. Yesterday, when I gave birth to baby #4, it really was a girl!

Allison Elizabeth Shaw was born at 4:20pm on May 30, 2017. She weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces. She is 20 inches long and absolutely beautiful!



  








The boys are head over hills in love with their sister! They actually argue over who gets to hold her next! Bryan and I are in love with her also. She makes the most adorable sounds and has the sweetest facial expressions. She is very calm and laid back. I love snuggling with her and could watch her sleep for hours. 

Today I am grateful for this sweet baby girl. She is such a precious addition to our family! I can honestly say that our family feels complete now. As a child or teenager, or even as an adult, I would have never dreamed Bryan and I would have 4 children. Now that God has gifted us with all of these sweet little ones, I can't imagine life without them. We are so blessed to have this incredible family. I am grateful for the love and joy that our sons and daughter bring us. Just one day old and this baby girl has made our family complete! What a special gift she is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes