Willingness to Serve

This afternoon my big boys and I went to New Life Family Outreach to sort baby clothes! The center is given lots of clothing donations from the community but they don't always have time to sort through all the items. Since Dylan and Evan have been asking when we could help at NFLO again, this seemed like the perfect way for us to serve! We got to sort through little girl and little boy clothes, put them in tubs, and even zip tie shoes together (which was Evan and Dylan's favorite by far!)






Today I am grateful for the opportunity to serve with my big boys! I love doing little projects like this to help them remember that God put us here for a reason...to love on others! I'm so glad that we could be a blessing to New Life Family Outreach and the babies that will wear these clothes! I am also thankful for sons that desire to be servants. Seriously, they have asked me at least 10 times over the past couple of months, when we could go back to NFLO.  I'm so thankful for their willingness to serve and I pray that they will always serve others with gladness! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes