We won!

Dylan's Cub Scout troop had a Cake Decorating contest at the Blue and Gold Ceremony this evenign. So, Dylan and I spent all morning making a very special cake! We made a Pinewood Derby Race Track with fondant cars, stop sign, and traffic light. We had a lot of fun. Dylan especially loved making the cars out of fondant. 

Such a big boy now!!
Our finished Pinewood Derby Track
The cars turned out pretty good!
The Blue and Gold Ceremony
Look at that grin,
We won the Cake Decorating Contest!



Today I am thankful for the fun time baking and decorating a cake with my oldest boy! I am also grateful that we won the cake decorating contest!!! Dylan was sooooo proud! It made my heart smile to see him so happy! I was looking at him this evening, as he accepted the award for "Best Overall Cake," and he just looked so big! I can't believe he'll be nine years old in just a couple of months! Time is going so fast. I am thankful that God blessed me with this fella. I love being his Mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes