My heart is walking around outside my body....

This morning Dylan crawled into my bed at 7:08, which is about his usual time. He snuggled up next to me and laid there for a little bit. A few minutes later he turned over, looked right in my eyes and said, "I like you!" I honestly don't think I could dream of a better way to start my morning! It was just so sweet!

Tonight, when I picked the boys up from their classrooms at church, Evan saw me and his entire face lit up. He ran over to me as fast as his little legs would carry him. Watching him run to me made my heart smile! 


One of my favorite quotes is by Elizabeth Stone. She said, "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide to forever have your heart go walking around outside your body." Its so true, really. These angels hold my heart. No matter what they do or say, I am just so proud to be their Mommy! My heart overflows with love for these little guys!

Today I am thankful for my sweet little boys and the joy they pour into my life. I know I probably sound like a broken record but I can't help it. God has just out-done Himself with these little blessings! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes