A Snow Day!

Last night Dylan was super excited about the possibility of snow. He kept looking out the window every five minutes. After the boys got out of the bathtub, the ground was completely white! Dylan could barely contain his excitement and Evan just kept pointing at it! Dylan was very eager to play with his baby brother in the snow for the first time!

As you can imagine, Dylan was up bright and early, ready to go outside! As soon as I could get us all bundled up, we were out the door. Evan had a hard time walking in it but that didn't stop him. He kept waddling along, trying to keep up with his big brother. Dylan enjoyed sledding with his daddy, making snow balls, and having a snow ball fight. I think Bryan had as much fun as the kids did! My back won't let me play much but I sure did enjoy watching.

Today I am thankful that we were able to make memories in the snow together as a family. We all had a lot of fun. We kept hoping for snow last year but we never got much so I am also thankful for about 4 inches of snow for my little ones to play in! Its been a while since we've had this much. This was truly a special day for my cutie pies!

Me and my Doodle...

Look, Daddy, its snow!!

Dylan had so much fun

Snow ball fight

Sledding with Daddy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes