Playing Together

This afternoon Dylan was playing with his transformers and Evan was playing on his baby mat. I went into the kitchen for a minute and when I came back, Evan had wiggled over to Dylan's toys. He was reaching for them and watching his big brother play. It was so cute! Dylan brought a truck over for Evan and they "played" together for a few minutes. I absolutely loved watching them interact with each other! 

Today I am thankful for these sweet boys and how much they love each other. Now that Evan is getting a little bigger they really enjoy spending time together. It is so much fun for me to watch!

Evan wiggled over to Dylan's toys.

Playing together!

I think we have a few "HAMS" living in our house!

I love how Dylan looks at his little brother. He loves him so much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes