Sweet Prayers

We have a little cup in Dylan's room that has a bunch of popsicle sticks in it. Each stick has the name of a family member or friend written on it. Each night Dylan picks one stick and makes sure to pray for that person during his bedtime prayers. Tonight he picked me! So, part of his prayer sounded like this: "Thank you God for my mommy. Please keep her safe and sound and beautiful. Help her to be healthy and strong." When he was finished with his prayers I told him how much I appreciated him praying for me. He said, "I pray for you because I love you Mommy!"


He is so sweet! I just love that kiddo! Today I am thankful for these precious prayers my son is sending up. We can all use as many prayers as we can get so to hear that 3 year old angel talking to God on my behalf, brings such joy to my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes