Pinterest

"Thank you Pinterest for helping me feel creative even though I've really just been sitting on my computer for three hours."

Haha...its true, Pinterest is addictive but I'm happy to say that I found and executed a lot of terrific ideas on Pinterest. Here are just a few of the awesome ideas I have found:

I was able to do my own hair for my friend's wedding by looking
at lots of ideas and tutorials found on  Pinterest!

A Homemade Valentine for my Valentine

This prayer cup contains the names of all of our friends and family.
Dylan pulls one out each night when he says his bedtime prayers.

The "Never-Ending Love Letter"
Bryan and I really enjoy leaving notes for each other. I also gave
one as a shower gift recently. It was a big hit!

Homemade Dried Strawberries....yum!

Dylan loved helping make these Valentine's Day cookies.

"Heart Attack"- each heart had a reason we love our boys
written on it.

Bridal Shower Game: He Said / She Said....Lots of fun!

I found tons of Christmas Crafts also.

So, as you can see, I really like Pinterest! I haven't just looked and pinned, I've enjoyed putting these ideas to the test. Today I am thankful for Pinterest. I know its a little silly but I love being creative and finding useful ideas. If you haven't become a fan of Pinterest yet, you really should!!

Comments

  1. You go, Tori! I've been quite impressed with how many things I've actually done that I've pinned on pinterest, too. :) The "I love you because..." frame is one I've pinned but have yet to do. Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it Lindsay!! We use our board all the time. I was worried that Bryan might not really be into it but he is =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes