Allison's First Hair Cut Was by Allison!

Allison is three years old and has never had her hair cut. I just couldn't bare to cut it because she had the most adorable curls. Yesterday, while the boys were doing school, I had to take a phone call. When I got off the phone I saw that Allison had found a pair of scissors. Then she showed me where she had cut the "knocks"out of her hair. (She calls knots, "knocks.")

 
   
At first I only noticed the front being cut but after her bath last night, I realized that she had cut it all the way around somehow. I'm not gonna lie, I shed a few tears! My precious baby girl hacked her hair up! She looked like a rag-a-muffin!


So, Allison's first hair cut was by Allison!
I hadn't planned on taking her for her first official hair cut just yet but her attempt to get out the "knocks," forced me to. Thankfully, my hairdresser, Jill, saved the day!


Allison looks like such a big girl now!!! 
Her adorable curls are gone but she has the cutest little bob! 



Today I am grateful that my hairdresser was able to create something cute of quite the mess! Allison likes her new hair cut too! She was so proud to be a big girl and get to go where mommy goes to get her hair cut. My baby girl is so precious. This style makes her look older but she'll always be my baby!

Tori

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes