Our First Board Retreat!

This weekend Not Forgotten Ministries had our first annual Board Weekend Retreat. We planned this retreat several months ago so that we could get to know one another better, pray over the ministry, and plan for the year ahead. One of our volunteer's families hosted us at her family's gorgeous farm. The weekend was so beautiful! We were treated like royalty. It was truly perfect. 

I adore this little welcome sign!

When we arrived there were snacks and tea awaiting us. 
We each had the most incredible chair massage while 
the rest of the group drank our tea and enjoyed one another's company.

I loved this flowering tea pot!

\
We all had these precious gifts waiting for us in our rooms. 
They were so thoughtful!

We had an amazing dinner!

Candlelight too!

After dinner we walked outside for a bonfire. The house just looked so beautiful!

This was one BIG bonefire!

This morning a yummy breakfast.

And this afternoon a delicious lunch!

We spent the entire morning praying for the ministry and for each other. It was a special time. Then we spent the rest of the day planning and preparing for the upcoming year. We have a lot of wonderful plans in place! 

This is the Not Forgotten Ministries Board.
Erin, Catherine, Me, Barbara, ane Dee (Amy couldn't make it this weekend)
This group  of ladies is so very special to me! God has placed them in my life at the perfect time and I am so grateful!

 
This little sign was in my bathroom. I kept looking at it all weekend. I believe this verse captures the way all of us felt this weekend as we shared stories of all that God has done in personal lives and in/through the ministry. We enjoyed our time together. we had so many ideas come together, and events that were planned-- it was just wonderful. We were all astonished by the greatness of God. 

I am so grateful to Kelly and her family for making our weekend so special. This Board Retreat was perfect and is exactly what we all needed. I am so in awe of God and what He has done and continues to do with Not Forgotten Ministries!


Tori





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes