Their 1st Daddy Daughter Dance

Tonight was so special! It was Bryan and Allison's first Daddy Daughter Dance! I've been excited about this for months! I don't think I'm the only one that's been excited! Bryan let Allison pick out her dress a few weeks ago and she has wanted to wear it every day since!


For weeks I've been wishing I could be a fly on the wall for this event and then today, I was asked to come and help! I was thrilled! I pretended like I was just dropping Allison and her Daddy off but then I came inside and watched from a distance. It was so precious; definitely a night I will never forget. 




How cute is this??!!?!








See that adorable bracelet Allison is wearing?? It was a gift each little girl was given at the dance. The card that came with it says, "Tuck me away to be worn again while dancing with daddy on that special Wedding Day." 
How precious is that??!!



Allison said she had a wonderful date night with her daddy. Bryan had a sweet time with his baby girl, too. I had the best time watching them together. Tonight my heart was so full. I am incredibly grateful for the chance to watch from a distance as they enjoyed their first date together. I am also a thankful for these precious people. My husband and my daughter, two of God's greatest blessings in my life. Tonight was such a beautiful night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes