Happy Father's Day!


The kids had a wonderful day celebrating their daddy today. I often wonder if they realize how blessed they are to have a daddy that truly enjoys spending time with them and works so hard to give them a wonderful life. They love their dad and appreciate him, but I hope as they grow up, they are able to realize what a gift it is to have such a wonderful dad!

After church we went to the mall. The kids had
to ride the Merry-go-round with Bryan!

This little lady could get him to do anything she wants!
Tonight at dinner he fed her and then played the guitar with her.

Tyson and Bryan went fishing this evening.
They always enjoy this time together. 



Today I am grateful for the daddy my children have! Bryan is loving and fun. He takes time to play with them and talk with them. He provides for them and points them to Jesus. Our family is so blessed to have him! I am also thankful that I get to raise our kiddos alongside Bryan. There is no one I'd rather be on this journey with! 


I love you, Bryan!
Happy Father's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes