Time Away Together....

My family returned home today from a week-long vacation in Williamsburg, VA. It was cloudy and rainy for a lot of our trip but we had a wonderful time together.  We visited historical sites, played putt-putt, spent 2 days at Busch Gardens, ate so much yummy food, did a lot of shopping, went swimming, and enjoyed time together as a family. 

Our umbrellas got a lot of use on our trip but it didn't stop our fun!
These three boys had so much fun together! Bryan and I enjoyed watching them!


Dylan is a Historian at heart. He teaches me so much, all the time! This trip was a good one for him!
He enjoyed visiting so many historical spots.

Tyson is working on a special candle in this photo.
He really enjoyed himself on our trip.

These three spent a lot of time with me while we waited
on Bryan and Dylan to ride the big roller coasters.

This is the only family photo we got....
On the train at Busch Gardens!

This was Allison's very first ride! She loved it!

Fun times in our condo! Dylan and Evan shared a room
and even though they didn't get along the entire, they had a
good time together.

These precious ones had such a good time at the pool!
They didn't want to leave!
I so enjoyed the quiet moments at the condo.
Our week away was really wonderful. We made so many terrific memories together. Today I am grateful for the ability to go on vacations with my family. Enjoying new places and experiencing new things is the best! Doing those things with my favorite people is even better! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes