Yoga Partners!

Y'all are going to hear me talk about this a lot!!! God healed my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, now that I've reminded you of that miracle, I must tell you what the boys and I have started doing....yoga! It actually wasn't my idea but I was super excited when Dylan asked if we could try yoga together. He is so excited about our family training for a 5K! He's been walking on the treadmill, doing jumping jacks and the crab-walk everyday and now, yoga.

I have to tell you, I never imagined myself doing yoga because of how bad my back was. Now that it is healed, I really enjoy all the stretches. Yoga is definitely helping with my back flexibility and strength. Doing yoga with my boys is just an added bonus!! 

Do you see Evan under me? We were both doing
downward dog!
He makes it difficult for me and fun at the same time!
Today I am thankful for my yoga partners! They did really well with yoga and can't wait to do it again tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it too! I am also grateful for the ability to do yoga. I've always wanted to but I just couldn't with my back. There are so many things I am looking forward to doing! Thank you Jesus for blessing me so abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes