Ya wanna dance with me?

My sweet Evan got his first "big boy" hair cut today! Up until now, he has always just gotten a trim but today, he got it all cut off! He wanted a change and he got one! He looks so much bigger now! He looks like his big brother, Dylan! It's so hard for me to believe that he is so big already!! 


I was feeling a little sad because time keeps flying by when Bryan told me to come and look in the garage. We have a Jeep riding toy out there. Evan had turned on the music on the Jeep and was dancing his little heart out! It was soooooo cute! He noticed that I was watching and I thought he'd surely quit but he didn't. Instead, he looked up at me and said, "Ya wanna dance with me?" 

Um....of course I do big boy!!!

So Evan and I danced to the music from the radio on our Jeep riding toy for a while. I loved watching him dance and laugh. As I danced with him I was also realizing how much I treasure these moments. He said,  "Mommy, you've got some good moves!" Which really made my day! 

Today I am thankful for my Evan. He is getting so big and this new hair cut definitely reveals that! I am also grateful for sweet moments together, dancing, laughing, and just being silly. He brings so much joy to my life and these memories will bring me joy for years and years to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes