We Got Something New!

Earlier this week we got a something new at our house! 

Someone was selling this piano for only $50.00 so, we decided to move some things around in our house to make room for it. Tyson has been asking for a piano for a while! He couldn't have been more excited when we told him the news. Actually, all of the kids were thrilled!  The piano has become one of their favorite places. 

It has been so much fun to watch them take turns playing the piano. It does get a little loud but I love hearing them experiement with it. I hope at least one of our kiddos will learn to play it! 




Today I am grateful for the opportunity to purchase a piano at such a low cost. I never imagined having a piano in our home but after watching the kids (and their daddy) enjoy playing it, I am thrilled to have it! I believe it will be a wonderful addition to our home!

Tori




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes