Happy Valentine's Day!

 I love Valentine's day! It's extra special to our family because Bryan asked me to marry him nineteen years ago today! Each year we all give one another valentines. The kids always make them for one another and for us. It's so precious. I love watching them work so hard on their cards. Sharing all of our valentines with one another is the first thing we did this morning.  It's always so sweet to watch the kids give their siblings what they made for them. Their eyes light up when they watch their cards being opened.

Tyson made this for me all by himself! It made my heart melt!

All my little loves waiting to open their valentines.

Look at all these cards! (and that sweet little face!)

Tonight the kids spent time with their grandparents while Bryan and I went to dinner. He proposed to me nineteen years ago today at a Japanese restaruant so we always eat Japanese on Valentine's day. Tonight's dinner was wonderful!


Today I am thankful for all the love in my life! God has truly blessed me!

Tori

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes