Our Room Got a Makeover!


Bryan and I have been married for almost seventeen years. We've had the same small bed for our entire marriage and it was in my apartment before that. We've always wanted a larger bed but just never wanted to spend the money on it. A couple of months ago I spent weeks and weeks in bed after surgery and it broke my heart that all of my kids couldn't snuggle in the bed with me. So, we decided it was time to get a new king size bedroom suit. It was delivered yesterday and I absolutely love it!




Our room is so beautiful! The very best part of our room makeover is that all six of us can lay together in it! Last night we tested it out by watching a movie together. It's still a tight squeeze and as these boys continue growing, it will be harder to fit us all on but, I am so grateful! There is no place I would rather be than right here with these precious ones.


Tori











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes