Celebrating Tyson's Sixth Birthday!

My sweet Tyson turned six years old on Tuesday. Today we had birthday party with cousins and friends to celebrate! Tyson loves Zelda- Breath of the Wild, so of course, he wanted to have a Zelda party! We had cake and ice cream, presents, a pinata, scavenger hunts, and made a shield! All the kids had a great time! Tyson had a blast, which made me so happy!







Allison just had to wear her Frozen costume since 
Tyson was wearing his Zelda costume.








Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids have a fun time with friends while feeling loved and celebrated! Today I am thankful that Tyson had such a wonderful afternoon! Parties like these take a lot of work and I'm exhausted but, its worth every minute spent preparing and planning to see his face light up with joy!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes