Leading Family Devotions


This evening, for the first time, Evan led our family devotions. This is a big deal because he has always hated to read. He rushes through reading his school books so he can get it over with and he never chooses to read to us. But tonight, he asked if he could read our devotion. He did so good. I was so proud of him! It was wonderful to hear his voice reading about God's willingness to always hear our prayers. He never leaves us and never ignores us. 

Today I am grateful for Evan's desire to lead our family devotions. I enjoyed listening to him read out loud without rushing through it. I loved his excitement, confidence, and leadership. It's incredible to watch our kids grow and change and take on new roles. I never get tired of it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes