A Tea Party!

Yesterday my mom, Allison, and I went to Mae's Vintage Kitchen for the first time. We love having "tea parties" at home. Allison even talks her big brothers into drinking pretend tea with her on a regular basis. We've visited the O'Henry in the past for their afternoon tea and its a lot of fun but, I must say, Mae's Vintage Kitchen was extra special. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.











Today I am grateful for such a lovely afternoon with my daughter and my mom. It was so truly so much fun to watch Allison with her little tea cup. She loved putting in the sugar and stirring it with a little spoon. We all enjoyed the yummy food too. Times likes these are so special to me. I am so thankful for the memories we're making. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes