A Trip to the "Dity"

Last week my little family took a trip to the "Dity"! That's Allisonese for the CITY! We went to Atlanta, Georgia for our family vacation. We had a wonderful time together. We rented a house through Airbnb for the first time and it was definitely a positive experience. We were able to bring our dogs along and we weren't squished into a hotel a room! This vacation went by so fast but it was so much fun!

Here's the "Dity"

We loved visiting Stone Mountain Park!

Riding the train at Stone Mountain Park

The Georgia Aquarium was fantastic!

Midevil Times was the most fun dinner ever!

The Coca-Cola Museum was interesting especially because of the
100 coke products we got to taste! 
The kids had so much fun!



Lunch at Johnny Rockets!! Milkshakes were a hit!

A calm moment for Mom and Dad....sitting on a bench at the Olympic Park
Dylan is such a good big brother!

Legoland was a blast for everyone!
We loved Varisty Drive Inn!



Today I am grateful for a wonderful week away with my family. We had a very busy week but made so many terrific memories. I am also thankful for the ability to take our kiddos on vacations. My hubby works so hard to provide all the things our family needs and also to pay for fun times like these. I am so glad he can take a week off of work and enjoy time away with us.  I'm already looking forward to our next getaway!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes