First Day of School!


Today was the first day of our 2019-2020 Homeschool Year!  For the first time I taught a 7th grader, 2nd grader, and a Kindergartener! I also had a very busy 2 year old assistant that made the morning extra interesting. Tyson was super excited about his first day of Kindergarten. He did very well too! In fact, all three of my students had an exceptional day! I'll admit, it was a little crazy as the teacher but, I'll tweak the schedule and everything will smooth itself out. 

This is what happens when I try to get a picture of all 4 kids!
Our Big Kindergartner!



We decided to change up the school room a bit this year.  Dylan wanted to be separated some from the younger kids so we ended up getting some desks so Dylan could have his own space and the others could be moved as needed in the years to come. 



Dylan wanted his desk toward the wall! Hahaha

Today I am thankful that we all had a wonderful first day! I'm looking forward the rest of the school year! I am also continuously grateful for the opportunity to homeschool my kiddos. This honestly was not something I ever dreamed I would do! If I were still teaching in public school, this would have been my 15th year! I can remember actually talking poorly about homeschoolers when I started teaching. God totally rearranged my thinking and my attitude and has blessed us incredibly with homeschooling. I can't imagine life any other way now. God's ways are so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes