Allison's First Dance Class!


Today I took my sweet little lady to her very first dance class!! I've been looking forward to this day for years! I began taking dance lessons when I was 2/3 years old. I took dance until I graduated high school. Ballet was always my favorite.  So, I always knew I would want my daughter to take dance too!

                                                                                                   My first year of dance.      Allison's first year of dance.


Allison loves her new teacher, Miss Jenny.

She was so happy!

She always gets someone to hold her!

Allison's dance class



Today I am grateful that I was able to take my precious baby girl to her very first dance class. I've been looking forward to this for a long, long time! I am also thankful that Allison enjoyed her class so much. She dances every time she hears music anyway, so I knew this would be so much fun for her! She loved everything about it from her leotard and ballet shoes to her teacher and classmates. I am so excited to see her in the weeks, months, and years to come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes