70th Birthday, 70's Style!

Tonight we celebrated my mom's 70th Birthday! My brother and I didn't want to celebrate with just any ordinary party, so we decided to throw a 70's themed party! Everyone dressed in 70's style attire and we had an amazing dinner catered by Boston Market. We sang Happy Birthday, ate cake, and then had a dance party! We also had men's best-dressed, women's best-dressed, and kid's best-dressed winners! Everyone laughed and enjoyed themselves! It really was a great celebration of my mom's 70th year of life!
















One of everyone's favorite things was the slide show I created with pictures from the past. The slide show encompassed years and years of memories. It played on repeat throughout the evening on the big screen TV. I loved making the slide show. As I picked memory after memory, I was amazed at my mom's beautiful life. It hasn't always been easy or perfect, but she's been given 70 lovely years so far,  filled with wonderful relationships and experiences. God has been so good to her. 




Today I am grateful for such an exciting evening celebrating my mom's 70th birthday! Everyone, young and old, had a terrific time! It truly was a lovely evening of celebration! I am also thankful for the many blessings my God has bestowed upon my mom. When celebrating someone's 70th birthday, its not hard to see how God has directed their path, even when they didn't know it. He's always working things out for our good and His glory!

Happy 70th Birthday Mom! 
I hope you know how loved you are!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes