Pouring Out Love!

Today the Students of the Spirit visited a local nursing home to share love and joy with the residents that live there. One of the perks of being "in charge" of this amazing homeschool co-op is getting to pick where we do our service projects! Brookedale is my family's favorite nursing home! We visit often and love so many of the residents. So, I couldn't wait to bring the Students of the Spirit to visit!









My favorite part of our trip to Brookedale was waiting on the older girls (not pictured in the photo above) and hearing that hey hadn't come outside yet because they were praying with an elderly woman. These young ladies were laying hands on a woman that is 6 times their age. As we were all leaving, the girls said that the Holy Spirit caused this special woman stick out them and they were drawn to her. How incredible is that?

Today I am grateful to be a part of a homeschool co-op that is being used by the Holy Spirit to pour out love, comfort, and joy to those around us. It made my heart so happy to watch my own kiddos and other Students of the Spirit kids loving on the elderly. There was no fear or discomfort. Everyone had a wonderful time, the residents and all of us! I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be the leader of such an amazing Spirit-filled community of homeschooling families!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes