Attitude of Gratitude

Gratitude is something I find very valuable.  That might be obvious since I've been writing this gratitude blog for 8 years now!!! (That is super hard for me to believe!!!) Each November I try to find something fun for my kids to do that helps to develop an Attitude of Gratitude.

For each day of November, the kids and I have thought of one person that we are thankful for. On that day we are writing a special thank you card to that person, letting them know how much we appreciate them. If you receive a card from us in November, its because we are thankful for you! If you don't, its because there aren't enough days in November!





Today I am grateful for all the lovely people God has placed in our lives. My boys had no problem filling up the calendar with the names of folks they are thankful for. We have so many beautiful friends and family which is truly a blessing! I am also thankful for that my kids enjoy doing projects like these with me. They think its fun but I know how important it is also! Teaching them to count their blessings and thank God for each one of them is something I am honored to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes