Semester Two!!


Over the past year or so, God planted a sweet dream in my heart and helped it blossom into something incredible! Today we started the second semester of Students of the Spirit. This is a homeschool co-op that meets biweekly at HopeCity in Wallburg. We will be meeting on the off weeks also to go on field trips and service projects. This is not your average co-op! We are led by the Spirit and offering families the opportunity to spend a few minutes focusing on Spiritual growth. I have enjoyed watching this idea develop into something so wonderful! We had 20 families attend today! We spent time worshipping together, learned about some of the different ways people worship God, practiced the gift encouragement, and the moms spent time sharing, fellowshipping, and praying together. It was a wonderful first day of Students of the Spirit!



This is such an amazing community of Homeschool families!

 










 Today I am grateful to be a part of such a beautiful homeschooling community. These families are such precious people. I am honored that they would choose to spend their Tuesday mornings chasing after Jesus with me! I am also thankful that God has allowed me to be the leader of this co-op. It seems overwhelming but doing what God calls you to do is so much fun and worth every bit of time and energy! I can't wait to see what God does through Students of the Spirit this semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes