Making Memories

We arrived home tonight after a week long trip to Branson, Missouri. We traveled 17 hours in our mini-van each way. I know that sounds crazy but we love to travel as a family! It was a wonderful trip, honestly. The kids are such good travelers and we are so thankful for portable DVD players! 

As I look back over the past week, a hundred different memories fill my mind. I think that's why I love traveling so much. Not only is it fun for everyone, it gives us a chance to create lasting memories! 





     





Today I am grateful for the opportunity to rent our home during furniture market each April and October. It's because of this that we are able to go on vacations two times per year. We would never be able to afford these trips otherwise. Preparing for market is so much work but it is definitely worth it! I am also thankful for the many memories we are making as a family. It's so nice to spend several days focused on each other and having fun together. Some of my favorite memories are from our travels. I am grateful God has blessed our family with the ability to see the world He created. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes