Beauty in the Ozarks

Today when we woke up in Branson, MO it was snowing!! We did not expect this type of weather when planning for this trip but thankfully, we brought along coats. Even though it was super cold, we decided to go ahead with our outdoor plans since the Top of the Rock will be closed the rest of the week. I am so glad we didn't let the weather stop our fun! 

We traveled on a golf cart on the most lovely trail. It was freezing cold but the lady that helped us found the only covered golf cart for us to use. That was such a blessing! The wind would have been terrible without it. Even though we were chilly, the ride was very enjoyable and absolutely beautiful. As a lover of all waterfalls, this is definitely one of my favorite places we've visited. The falls were incredible. We also drove through a cave and saw the waterfalls inside the mountain---amazing!












Today I am grateful for such a wonderful time enjoying God's creations with my family. There is just something about those rocks and the waterfalls, it truly took my breath away. All of it just causes me to worship the Creator of so much beauty. I am also thankful for the covered golf cart and blankets from the gift shop that helped make the trail ride bearable. It would have been miserable without those but it really was a fun time, even in the 35 degree weather. Today was a wonderful day together as a family. What a sweet gift this time away is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes