100th Day of School!

Today my boys and I celebrated the 100th day of school!!! Yes, homeschoolers have to keep track of their school days too! I planned several fun activities for today and the boys really had a great time! 

Our "Counting the Days" pocket chart

This is what "Aging Booth" says we'll look like when we're 100 years old!

Dylan and Evan had to find 10 sets of 10 things to make 100 items on our table.

Racing to 100 by rolling the dice.

If I had $100.... I wish I could eat 100..... I would wish for 100.....I can do 100....

100 Exercises
They 10 sets of different exercises

Counting 100 fruit loops

Making a 100th Day necklace

They wanted me to wear the necklaces =)

Today I am over-the-top grateful for the ability to homeschool my kiddos! It's not always easy, in fact a lot of times its really hard, but I love it! I don't get to have much alone time or run errands by myself but I do get to spend all day, everyday with my fellas. I get to play a huge part in their education and be there for all of their good and bad moments along the way. When we celebrate the 100th day of school each year, I always praise my Heavenly Father for blessing us with this opportunity! What a sweet gift homeschooling is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes