Beauty to be Found


Do you see all of those gorgeous colors??? That right there is why Fall is my absolute FAVORITE! I love spring too, when everything is blooming and coming back to life, but there is just something about Fall! 

Today was super dreary and rainy but as I drove around, I was just overwhelmed by the beauty of the trees.  The colors were vibrant! There was so much beauty. The picture above is just in the parking lot of a church. I had to pull over and take a photo because it was so pretty. The picture, honestly, doesn't do it justice.

As I was looking at all these fall leaves, I was reminded that this season occurs because the leaves on these trees are dying. They must be sealed off and shed so that the tree can survive the winter. Its sort of sad really but gosh, its so pretty. It made me think that maybe all the seasons of a tree's life are beautiful. Which, in turn, makes me think.... maybe all seasons of our lives are beautiful.

No matter what we're currently walking through....whether its a time of joy, peace, and prosperity or a time of saddness, discomfort, and change.....there is beauty to be found. 

Today I am grateful for the little reminders God reveals to me through His creations! He reminded me today that He is in complete control, of even the not-so-good times in life. He is the One who created Fall....even though its technically a time of death and change, He has made even that beautiful! I was also reminded that even on a dreary, rainy day, there is so much beauty. I need to keep my eyes open because no matter what, there is beauty to be found. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes