6 months already?



I honestly cannot even wrap my mind around the fact this little lady has been a part of our family for 6 months already! Seriously, half a year???? Where has the time gone? I feel like I was just in the hospital, holding her for the first time.

Allison Elizabeth is the sweetest, most laid back baby ever! She is content almost all of the time. She laughs like crazy at her brothers and loves their attention! She enjoys playing with her feet and strolling through the house in her walker. Her favorite toy is her rattle but she loves to chew on any toy she's given. She rolls all over and is trying to scoot. She gives open mouth kisses too! Oh, and today she was trying to sit up on her own! 

I'm not sure how 6 months have gone by so quickly (especially when the last 6 weeks of pregnancy went by soooooo slowly). However, I am having so much fun watching this little gal grow and develop. She is so much fun to be with and love on. God has truly blessed our family with this princess!

Today I am grateful for the precious daughter God has given me. These past 6 month have been such a sweet time. I absolutely love being her Mommy. I am also thankful for the joy she has brought to all of us. Her smile is contagious and her squeals are heard all over the house! We all love her so much! God completed our family with the prettiest, most lovely little girl ever!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes